Lone Working Awareness
This pack contains 2 PowerPoint presentations and associated hand-outs. It is suitable for general awareness training for all staff in care settings, domiciliary, children’s services etc. A complete overview. It will also be useful for teachers and trainers of learners on appropriate health and social care courses and QCF underpinning knowledge.
Presentation1 - Lone Working Awareness (28 slides) - Slide Titles:
- Aims and objectives, Introduction, Who is a lone worker?, Risk Assessment, Development of Lone Worker Procedures, Risks - Environment, Risks – Personal Safety, Risks - Equipment
- Risks – Medically fit, Training, Supervision, Monitoring staff, Emergencies
Presentation 2 - Lone Working – Risk Assessment (17 slides) - Slide Titles:
- Introduction, 5 distinct stages, Stages 1 and 2, Stages 3 and 4, Stage 5, Risk assessment principles, Factors to consider, Recording the risk assessment, Developing safe systems
- Arrangements for managing risk, Review of risk assessment, References
- 2 x Lone worker handout, Lone working induction checklist, Lone working risk assessment handout
2 of the handouts follow the entire content of the presentations.
For purchase options click HERE