This is a fully comprehensive training pack for staff in care settings and learners on appropriate health and social care courses (including QCF, BTEC etc).
It is appropriate for all staff in care settings (including domiciliary).
The presentation is accompanied by a handout and end of session question and answer assessment word document.
Presentation –Obtaining Supplies of Medication (40 slides) - Slide Titles:
- Aims and objectives
- Principles of Safe and Appropriate Handling of Medicines (4 slides)
- Obtaining Supplies of Medicine
- Residential Care
- Care Manager Responsibility (2 slides)
- Continuity of Medication (2 slides)
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Contact with the GP Surgery (2 slides)
- Reasons for Not ‘Over-ordering’
- Receiving Written Prescriptions (2 slides)
- GP Dispenses Prescriptions
- Residential Care - Pharmacy Dealings ( 2 slides)
- Exceptional Circumstances ( 2 slides)
- Acute Medicines
- Obtaining Acute Medicines
- Residential Care - Changing Pharmacy Supplier ( 5 slides)
- Verbal Orders ( 2 slides)
- Handout (5 page), End of session assessment
Available as a Download only
To buy as a Download click HERE