Challenging Behaviours and Prevention of Challenging Behaviours (Pack A)
This pack looks at challenging behaviours, why situations arise and prevention methods.
PowerPoint 1) - Introduction to Challenging Behaviours - Slide Titles:
- Introduction, What are these behaviours?, Why is it a problem?, Challenging behaviours, How common is it?, Why does it occur? Child development, Demands, Challenging behaviours as a means of control, Other Causes, Promoting positive change, Preventing challenging behaviours, Promoting independence. Early Intervention, Summary, References
PowerPoint 2) - Challenging Behaviours (2) - Slide Titles:
- Introduction, Statistics, Carers, Research, Control, Frustration, Mental Health Problems, Helping people with challenging behaviours, Common problems, Specialist Help, Warnings about medication, Key points, References
PowerPoint 3) - Preventing Challenging Behaviours (includes built in learning activities) - Slide Titles:
- Introduction, Preventing challenging behaviours, Key points. Addressing the general life situation, General lifestyle, Learning Activity, Diffusing a situation, Learning activity, Techniques (9 techniques covered), Learning activity, Managing your own behaviour, Principles of personal behaviour management, Summary, References.
PowerPoint 4) - Introduction to Physical Interventions - Slide Titles:
- Introduction, Reactive strategies, Good reactive strategies, What is a physical intervention?, The 3 categories of physical interventions, Using physical interventions, Key principles, Summary, References.
Word Documents (5 Handouts)
- Further Reading List, Reasons for challenging behaviours, Challenging behaviours awareness, Preventing challenging behaviours, Physical Interventions
Word Documents (3 End of Session Assessments)
- Written Assessment questions
Word Documents (3 Separate Learning Activities)
- Control, Physical interventions, Case study based
Available on CD (£10.29) or as a Download (£9.99)
To buy on CD click HERE