Fire Safety for Fire Marshalls (Generic)
PowerPoint Presentation – Fire Marshalls Fire Safety Awareness (82 Slides)
- Aims and Objectives, Introduction, Fire Legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (5 slides), Premises, Common Causes of a Fire, Death and Injury ( 2 slides), Arson (3 slides), Deliberate Omission, Electrical Fires, Fires Caused By Smoking, Cooking, Equipment and Other Safety Features, Fire Alarms, Notices and Signs, Fire Fighting Equipment, Emergency Lighting (2 slides), Fire Resistant Doors, Discovering a Fire (2 slides), Fire Service Arrival, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Blankets, Fire Extinguishers and Labels, Water Extinguishers (2 slides), Carbon Dioxide CO2 Extinguishers (3 slides), Spray Foam Extinguishers (2 slides), Dry Powder Extinguishers (2 slides),
- HOW TO USE EQUIPMENT IN AN EMERGENCY, Water Extinguishers (4 slides), CO2 Extinguishers (3 slides), Dry Powder Extinguishers (3 slides, Spray Foam Extinguishers (3 slides), Fire Blankets, Human Behaviour – Based On Research, Type of Behaviours (2 slides), Behaviour Factors, Type of Behaviours – Smoke, Type of Behaviours – Exit Doors
- THE ROLE OF A FIRE WARDEN, Daily Role – Risk Assessment, Fire Alarm Sounding Role (2 slides), General Evacuation Duties (Cont’d) (2 slides), Evacuation Duties Simplified, Fire Warden Evacuation Duties, Other Duties
- FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS, Aims of the Assessment, Hazards and Risks, Things To Consider, Fire Safety Risk Assessment, Conclusion, References
Available on CD or via a Download
- Printable information booklet for the Fire Marshall and handouts.